But He said unto me, "My grace is sufficient for you, for my power is made perfect in weakness..." 2 Corinthians 12:9a

Friday, June 26, 2009

Our Awesome VBS

We had our first VBS at Riverebend this week. It was a total success!! We believe that each and every child heard that Jesus loves them and has a plan for their life. We averaged around 35 each night and had many visitors. I believe we had about 38 volunteers help. WOW!! Thank, thank you, thank you! Liz organized it all so well, and Brian and David helped her tremendously so she says. Many of us came out to decorate the Thursday before and got almost everything done. Here are some pics of our awesome week.


Nathan and his silly class (1st and 2nd grade)



Preschool worshiping Jesus!



Miss Tina and preschool



Mrs. Marlene teaching her class



Kimberly and Anna (youth helpers)



Shelley with kiddos- Mari Morgan, Harper, and David



Katie and Riley



Hannah



Phyllis, Liz, Nicole, and Cheri helping out with snacks



Twinkies- My hubby and me



Ellie and Mary Beth- aren't they sweet?



Look at Nathan and all the girls



Charley and Zach (mother and son)



Allison and Libby



Missions class



Casey and Raegan



Phyllis and her daughter Chelsea



3rd, 4th, and 5th grade Bible study- my class- LOVED them!!



5 and 6 yr. old class singing for parents


Kinda blurry- I obviously did not have my camera on the right setting



1st-5th grade singing for parents













Mari Morgan and me dressed alike

What a FUN week!!!!!!




No comments:

Post a Comment