But He said unto me, "My grace is sufficient for you, for my power is made perfect in weakness..." 2 Corinthians 12:9a

Thursday, June 25, 2009

VBS Rocks!

We have had an incredible week at Riverbend VBS! Thanks to Liz, David, and my hubby for all the hard work. We have averaged about 35 each night. They all have seemed to LOVE it. My children can't wait until 6:00 when we leave to go. Looking forward to tomorrow night as we get to meet with the parents of these awesome kids. We'll have food and the kids will get to sing some of the songs they have learned for them. Should be a special time. I've talked to two 5th graders about wanting to give their lives to Christ. That's what it's all about!!! So excited for them!! Praying God will solidify this desire very soon. I will be posting some pictures next post. God is good!!!!

1 comment:

  1. I'm so glad it has been a great week. I've been thinking about all the kids this week.

    ReplyDelete