But He said unto me, "My grace is sufficient for you, for my power is made perfect in weakness..." 2 Corinthians 12:9a

Thursday, June 11, 2009

Our Golf Outing

Brian and I went to the St. Jude golf classic.  We both love the golfer, Phil Michelson.  Ben Williams, a friend of Brian's got us tickets.  It was so neat to be there and watch them play.  We followed Phil ten holes.  After one of the holes I stood beside the path that the golfer's follow to go to the next tee.  When Phil walked by I said hey to him.  He smiled at me and nodded and said hello.  I felt like a teeny bopper, but hey, it was Phil Michelson, one of the greatest golfers today. I was excited!    It was a lot of walking and very hot and humid, but so much fun.  I enjoyed spending the day with Brian.  Thank you, Ben, for allowing us to go.  Below are some pictures.  Brian almost got kicked out of the place for taking them.  


 









No comments:

Post a Comment