But He said unto me, "My grace is sufficient for you, for my power is made perfect in weakness..." 2 Corinthians 12:9a

Wednesday, June 10, 2009

Just 2 days ago

It's amazing how things happen.  Just 2 days ago I posted about my job situation.  I had a peace about waiting and "living" one day at a time, sweet Jesus.  Today, I had an interview at Oak Grove Elementary School, which is the school I am most interested in.  Wow, that was FAST!    The interview went pretty well, with a few flops here and there.  Last night I tossed and turned in my sleep.  This morning I didn't know if I needed to just cry or throw up.   The meeting was at 1:00.  At 12:00, I texted Brian that I was sooooooooo nervous.  He said, take a deep breath and let God take you through the thing. i love you.  That did it.  While getting ready I took my computer with me and played Kris Allen singing "Make You Feel My Love" three times- calming.  When I pulled into the parking lot, I stopped the car, took a deep breath, and said, "Okay, God it's all you."  I was at peace while interviewing, and could feel people praying for me.  Thanks to you all.  He said he would be letting us know something soon.  Now, it's just a waiting game!!  How great it is to know that God is in control.  His ways are higher than mine! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment