But He said unto me, "My grace is sufficient for you, for my power is made perfect in weakness..." 2 Corinthians 12:9a

Monday, June 22, 2009

Bye Bye Mac!

I have finally accepted the fact that I no longer have a computer, but man it is hard. Brian graciously said that I may use his for an hour or so each night. Well, if nothing else I will get more done around the house. You know, I believe everything happens for a purpose. I think to myself humorously, God must not want me to have a computer right now. There is nothing I can do. We definitely don't have the money to buy a new one. We really don't even have the money to get it fixed. I still have it plugged in like it is going to miraculously work one day. Maybe I should put it away or lay my hands on it daily and pray! ha! At least I have my hour or so on Brian's. Needless to say, blogging will be scarce from now on. Until my next post........ who knows when it will be.

No comments:

Post a Comment