But He said unto me, "My grace is sufficient for you, for my power is made perfect in weakness..." 2 Corinthians 12:9a

Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Bye-Bye Preschool :(

This was Mari Morgan's last day of pre-school.  They had a pizza party, and a bike and water day.  She loved the water slide.  So hard to believe she will head to Kindergarten in the fall.  Thanks to Mrs. Cydnie for a great year!  She will miss you and all of her friends.  We will have to get together with them over the summer.


Mari Morgan ready for her fun last day of 4K! 



Mari Morgan and me



Nathan even got to play



Lauren and Mari Morgan- we are glad you are feeling better, Lauren



MM and Maci



Waiting in line for the slide



Grandma and my big girl- thanks for spending the day with us!



Mrs. Cydnie and little David



David's first time to ride without training wheels.  Look at him go!



My sweet friend Laura, and her daughter Carlee

No comments:

Post a Comment