But He said unto me, "My grace is sufficient for you, for my power is made perfect in weakness..." 2 Corinthians 12:9a

Wednesday, May 6, 2009

Little bit of nothing!

Not anything really interesting going on with the Tillman's at the moment.  Nathan takes his last 9 weeks test of second grade in Math tomorrow.  This has really hit me hard.  My firstborn will be in third grade next year!!!!!  Where does time go???  My baby will go to Kindergarten in the fall.  I've got to find a job, or I will go crazy!  I plan to really soak up time with my kids this summer.  

Update on walking...
I walked Tuesday for 13 minutes, .7 miles!  I'm making progress, though very slow.  I know I can do it!!  I only have two and a half more weeks to reach my goal of one mile.  I'm supposed to walk with a friend tomorrow, which will make it much easier.

Today I visited the dentist for a regular check-up/cleaning.  I have to get an upper tooth extracted, a bridge, and three crowns.  Wow!!  No cavities. however.  The nurse told me that  for someone with good hygiene, I sure have the worst luck.  I must say I have to agree.

No comments:

Post a Comment