But He said unto me, "My grace is sufficient for you, for my power is made perfect in weakness..." 2 Corinthians 12:9a

Saturday, May 9, 2009

Mother's Day Weekend

We visited our moms on Saturday.  These pictures are at my moms house.  We had a good time.  We love you, Mama!!


My mom playing a little badmitton.



Nate about to hit the birdie



Mari Morgan collecting rocks



My 95 year old grandmother- Gommie



Nate and his rocks



Ole Miss and Mississippi State were playing baseball.  We have to go through Oxford on our way home, so we stopped and watched until it was rained out at the end of the fifth inning.  State was winning, and from what I hear, they won the game later in the evening.  Go Dogs!!!  It was fun.



Nathan took this picture-- good job!







Nathan making a silly face



No comments:

Post a Comment