But He said unto me, "My grace is sufficient for you, for my power is made perfect in weakness..." 2 Corinthians 12:9a

Friday, March 4, 2011

Wow! This has been a wild two weeks. As most of you know, I am not able to drive, and this has been quite hard on the fam. Brian is very busy right now with new church building stuff. We have a new puppy that has totally rocked our world, and the list goes on and on. But, what I have to remember is how blessed we are... right? Here are a few events that have been "blog worthy" over the past few weeks! :)

Our students had a musical on Friday, and the teachers were told to dress like someone from the 50's, 60's, or 70's. I borrowed a poodle skirt from my neice. It was fun, and the students did an excellent job in the program, especially mine! :)






While visiting my parents last weekend, we went through my Grandma's house. She is now in the nursing home. I found this bread box in her kitchen. I have been wanting a bread box, so I got it and my mom helped paint it to use in my kitchen.




Here it is!




These shutters were in my bedroom growing up. My mom had taken them down, because they were tearing up. I got her to paint them red as well to put in this blank space for now!



Mari Morgan and Edie played dress up and had a great time playing. They miss seeing each other.



I had fun hanging out with Banks, who was feeling a little left out, since Nathan did not join us this trip.



Fun times on Grandma's swing!






Mari Morgan's stars in motion dance team performed at the River Kings game at half time. She was so excited, and did awesome. I tried downloading a video, but it would not work. I will keep trying. She was shaking it! :)



Pop and JoJo came to watch.












No comments:

Post a Comment