But He said unto me, "My grace is sufficient for you, for my power is made perfect in weakness..." 2 Corinthians 12:9a

Sunday, March 13, 2011

Its Moving Time!!

About three years ago God planted Riverbend church! Brian was called as their pastor, and it is an absolute joy! We have had some ups and downs, but for the most part, it has been smooth sailing. We are currently in Hernando, and have tripled in size since we have been in town. I am excited about that, but more importantly, I am excited about how the Lord has worked in people's lives. We have now outgrown our building and are getting ready to move into a larger facility. Over the past couple of months, Satan has been doing everything he can to stop this process!! But, Greater is He that is in you, than He that is in the world. I have also caught myself humming and singing this song a lot lately:

We are pressed, but not crushed, persecuted, not abandoned. Struck down, but not destroyed. We are blessed beyond the curse, for His promise will endure, and His Joy's gonna be my strength. Though the darkness may last for the night, His Joy comes in the morning! I'm laying it down, for the joy of the Lord!


You are from God little children, and have overcome them; because greater is He that is in you than he that is in the world.



We will trust in God, and we will be stronger because of these trials!




No comments:

Post a Comment