But He said unto me, "My grace is sufficient for you, for my power is made perfect in weakness..." 2 Corinthians 12:9a

Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Nathan's 10th Birthday Party


Nathan turned 10 years old! I can't believe it! He wanted to go bowling and eat pizza. So, after school on Friday, we headed to Stike Zone, and then back home to have some pizza and a cookie cake. It was a blast!

I have been praying for Nathan to have a close friend his age that he really bonds with. Well, I think he has found him. At the beginning of school, Joshua was new to the school, and joined their class on the third day. Mrs. Musselwhite asked Nathan to be his "buddy" for the day. Since that time, they have really become great friends. Brian and I got to meet him at his party, and we were so excited to see the connection they have made. He is such a sweet boy, and I can see why they are good friends.

We love you, Nathan, and look forward to spending many more years of celebrations!


On the way to Strike Zone



MM being a ham



The crew



Austin, Jacob, Joshua, Nathan, William, and David


Bowling or baseball?



Joshua and Nathan































Austin



Said they were having a football meeting







Nate and David







Eating time



Hanging out

No comments:

Post a Comment