But He said unto me, "My grace is sufficient for you, for my power is made perfect in weakness..." 2 Corinthians 12:9a

Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Liquids, liquids, and more liquids!

I think I have posted before about this intestinal bacteria that will not go away. Well, my 4th antibiotic did not work either, so their next step is a colonoscopy. Today, I start my liquid diet, and the procedure will be tomorrow. I am still able to have coke and coffee thank goodness, but zero food!!! Yikes!!! I am really nervous about this because I do not function well when I do not eat. Praying that the Lord will sustain me and give me a peace. Starting at 5:00, I have to take meds, and drink 2 10 0z bottles of magnesium citrate, whatever that is. Then, try to get some sleep, and head to doc at 7:45 in the morning for the procedure. I will post results as I feel up to it later on. My mom is coming today to help out. Always feel better when Mom is here.



On a more exciting note, I attended a CEU class both Monday night and Tuesday. Trust me, that is not the exciting part. But, last night, the speaker asked us to stand and tell one thing about ourselves that was true, and one that was not true. My statement was this; My favorite color is pink, or I had a life-threatening car accident and now I can't use my right hand very well. They guessed my favorite color is pink. I got to share with them that I was a miracle, and the goodness of our Great God. You could have heard a pin drop in the room. From there, many people wanted to hear the story, which opened up a way for me to share about God's love. VERY EXCITING! Divine appointment? I think so. :)

3 comments:

  1. Oh, Paige. I am praying for you. Please let us know how it goes. And also what an amazing opportunity to share your miracle! God opens those doors and I am glad you were able to share! Love ya!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm praying for you, Paige. You know where I am if you need me. Love you.

    ReplyDelete