But He said unto me, "My grace is sufficient for you, for my power is made perfect in weakness..." 2 Corinthians 12:9a

Sunday, February 14, 2010

Valentines Day!

We had a great Valentine's Day. The day started with me teaching 1st-5th grade children's church. The lesson was on God providing for your needs. I really appreciate how the kids really listen and loved telling them how God has provided for me, and that He will always provide for them as well. Then, I got to hear a wonderful sermon from my pastor, who happens to be my husband, about love. Not only love between husband and wife, but about our relationship with our loving Father. We took the Lord's supper, and through that and the music, I was encouraged to be bold for my God and to spend more time with Him. So neat to see how God is using Brian to touch people's lives and that He chose me to be his wife. I am a blessed woman! Brian surprised me with chocolate covered strawberries, and some new p.j.'s. Thank you God for my wonderful family!!

No comments:

Post a Comment