But He said unto me, "My grace is sufficient for you, for my power is made perfect in weakness..." 2 Corinthians 12:9a

Thursday, February 18, 2010

Believing God!

With so much going on in the world and all the insecurities, it is sometimes hard to believe in ANYTHING! I am really struggling right now with stress over a job and Nathan and Mari Morgan's education. With all the changes they say could be made, I am not sure I could handle teaching in public school, or placing my children in their hands. I am looking into several different options, and was reminded this morning, that I don't have to do this alone. Matthew 21:22 says, If you believe, you will receive whatever you ask for in prayer. I know where I want to teach, and I know where I would like for my kids to be. But, this may or may not be where God wants us! So, this is my prayer; Lord, you know my desire, but I am believing you to direct me right smack dab where you want us. You say in your word, if I believe it, I receive it. So, that takes the pressure off of me. I am BELIEVING God that He will give me my answer, not the circumstances!!

1 comment:

  1. I know you are, Paige. And I will pray that it will be completely clear to you and Brian. God is so amazingly good.

    ReplyDelete