But He said unto me, "My grace is sufficient for you, for my power is made perfect in weakness..." 2 Corinthians 12:9a

Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Go Bulldogs!!

I got a chance to be at "The Hump" on a very special night. Our friends, Jason and Helen Wright, gave me 3 tickets to the Alabama/MSU game. My mom and dad and I got to go. We had the best time. My favorite player, Barry Stewart,
received an award for the most 3 pointers in MSU history. Jarvis Venardo became the leader in the NCAA of blocked shots. When he blocked the winning shot the place went CRAZY!!! Best of all, we won the game, and moved 1 step closer to an NCAA tourney bid. Big thank you to the Wright family for giving us tickets. We had a blast!!


"The Hump"



My mom and I showing our spirit!



The team before the game



Barry Stewart getting his award basketball.



Lenardo- Check out the t-shirt. It says, the king of swat! Pretty cool. That's his mom to the left.


So much fun!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment