But He said unto me, "My grace is sufficient for you, for my power is made perfect in weakness..." 2 Corinthians 12:9a

Saturday, January 23, 2010

Mari Morgan's 100th day of School

MM's Kindergarden class had a 100th day celebration on Friday. I found out on thursday afternoon that they were supposed to wear 100 things. So, I took MM to Wal-Mart to pick out something to wear. She chose fuzzy little pompoms. We worked hard and finally got them glued on to stay. I went for just a short time and helped with a few centers. They really had a great time, and learned a lot too. I can't believe my baby has been in school 100 days. She LOVES it!! I am so thankful for that.








My baby girl is not a baby anymore



Mari Morgan and Maddy at a center


Sorting out 100 treats





John Douglas, MM, and Maddy

1 comment:

  1. The pom-poms were a terrific idea!!

    We so enjoy keeping up with your sweet family through your blog!!

    ReplyDelete