But He said unto me, "My grace is sufficient for you, for my power is made perfect in weakness..." 2 Corinthians 12:9a

Saturday, January 9, 2010

Beach Trip Gone Bad?

After Christmas, we headed to Captiva, Florida looking forward to some nice warm weather and fun in the sun! On the way down, a cold front came through, and we woke up to a high of 58 degrees and very windy weather. This day was the warmest of the 5 days we were there. So, we headed to the beach with fleeces and ear warmers. It was pretty funny. The kids managed to adjust pretty well, but not me. I was freezing! Although we did not get to enjoy the beach very much or get a tan, it was still a fun and relaxing time. We played games, shopped, and slept ALOT. Thanks Pop and JoJo for taking us.











No comments:

Post a Comment