But He said unto me, "My grace is sufficient for you, for my power is made perfect in weakness..." 2 Corinthians 12:9a

Friday, November 13, 2009

Working For Him

If you have followed my blog, you know that I have started selling AVON. I prayed and struggled about whether or not to do this for months. Then God spoke and said, if you do it, do it for me. He gave me Colossians 3:22-23 as a stepping stone for starting my business. Some mornings I do a devotion from Journey magazine, which is excellent by the way. Guess what the topic was today? The first verse I read at the top of the page was, Whatever you do, do your work heartily, as for the Lord rather than for men, which is Colossians 3:23. I was up until midnight trying to figure out my invoice from the items I received yesterday. I don't understand a lot of what is on it. Not sure what I have to pay, my earnings, or when to pay. I tossed and turned some in the night. AVON was on the brain. Then, this morning I had a sweet little reminder that if I'm doing it for him, he will help me!! There are labels on the back of each of my books which state my name, phone number, e-mail, and Colossians 3:23-24. Under the verses it says, Ask me my story. Even if I can lead one person to the Lord through this, it will be worth it!! I really believe God is going to use me through this. Thank you God for your faithfulness!!!!!


On a totally different note... We have a packed weekend!! I am going to Ladies night out tonight with the Riverbend crew, while Nathan is having William and Jacob Wright sleep over. Daddy and Mari Morgan are going to have some Daddy/daughter time while watching Tinkerbell and eating popcorn. Then Saturday it off to the Mississippi State/Alabama game for the boys, Brian and I. GO BULLDOGS!! Mari Morgan is going to Nemo on ice with her best cousin, Edie. I should have lots of pictures to post soon!! So excited about spending time with the girls tonight. Yeah, no curfwew!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment