But He said unto me, "My grace is sufficient for you, for my power is made perfect in weakness..." 2 Corinthians 12:9a

Sunday, November 22, 2009

The Tree Goes Up!

It was an exciting night! We put our Christmas tree up tonight- I know it is not even Thanksgiving! This is the first year I have ever put it up before Thanksgiving Day, but a friend of mine said she liked for it to be up and done when she gets back from visiting family for Thanksgiving. As I thought about it, that idea started sounding better and better. So, we chose to do it tonight. Well, I will say Mari Morgan and I chose tonight. Brian would be fine with never putting one up, and surprisingly Nathan watched football most of the time with him. Mari Morgan was really into it this year. So much,that she asked us if she could give the Christmas tree a kiss and a hug before she went to bed. It was so much fun decorating the tree with her. Making memories!!!! Happy Thanksgiving!!!




















No comments:

Post a Comment