But He said unto me, "My grace is sufficient for you, for my power is made perfect in weakness..." 2 Corinthians 12:9a

Tuesday, November 10, 2009

Mid-week project

I am embarrased to say that I don't think I have really cleaned our pantry out since we have been in this house. I won't tell you how long we have lived here. I threw away 2 garbage bags FULL of stuff we don't eat, canned goods, and expired items. I felt bad after I saw what I had been putting our food in. I cleaned up spilled molasses and syrup, and stuff stuck to that. YUCK!!! I couldn't believe how awful it was. Mari Morgan was so excited to help. We moved all of the spices to a different spot, which made so much more space for our food. It felt great to get it done. Maybe I shouldn't wait this long next time!


Pantry before!











Pantry after! Everything has its place- just the way I like it!

No comments:

Post a Comment