But He said unto me, "My grace is sufficient for you, for my power is made perfect in weakness..." 2 Corinthians 12:9a

Friday, November 27, 2009

Thanksgiving with the Tillmans and the Harringtons

We had a fantastic Thanksgiving! On Thursday we had lunch at Brian's parents. It was delicious, and even included "turkey" mashed potatoes! We really enjoyed the fellowship. On Friday we spent the day with my parents. My dad and the kids and I went for a walk behind their house and around their lake. The kids loved feeding the catfish and "hiking" as they called it. We roasted marshmallows in my mom's new pit. Nathan seemed to enjoy catching his on fire and blowing out the flame more than anything else. I enjoyed eating them, because I like them burnt. Then, the highlight of the whole weekend for me, was watching the Bulldogs show out on the football field. We beat Ole Miss 41-28! Awesome!!!!!! Below are some pictures of our blessed trip to see our precious family. We love you all!!



These first pictures were taken in Brian's moms yard. It is amazing!




























"Hiking" trip













All of my parents grandchildren




Roasting marshmallows















No comments:

Post a Comment