But He said unto me, "My grace is sufficient for you, for my power is made perfect in weakness..." 2 Corinthians 12:9a

Tuesday, March 17, 2009

What a beautiful day!!!  I was beginning to get depressed because I felt like it had been weeks since we had seen the sun.  But not today, it could not have been more gorgeous!  I woke up this morning, saw the sunshine, quickly did my morning chores, well almost all of them, and got on the phone and called friends.  As many of you know, I have been taking care of a sick Mari Morgan, then I became ill.  We have not seen outside in a couple of days.  We decided to go to the new park behind Wal-Mart.  Mari Morgan and I have gone to this park a few times, but Nathan has never been.  A few friends met me, and we had all our kids because of Spring break.  It was so much fun.  The moms got to sit and chat while the kids played, with the exceptions of a few fits here and there.  My kids played harder than they have played in a while.  There is a track around the park, and Nathan rode his bike most of the time at first.  Then, we walked with them down to the lake and they were set.  Give 6 boys a lake and a few sticks and they're in heaven.  Mari Morgan and Ellie even joined in.  We had a blast!!  Hope to do this again very soon.


Laura, Mary Beth, and Claire- three of my most favorite people.  Soaking up the sunshine!!!




Mary Beth and her son, Eli



Ellie and Mari Morgan at the lake






Sweet Eli ,looks like he may have to go potty- Mary Beth wishes!



What a precious smile!



Nate by the lake



All by the lake- Nathan, Peter, Mari Morgan, Ellie, Cameron, and Sam.  Missing- Ethan and Caleb- who knows where they were. 



Mother Ellie helping MM with bike



Nathan on scooter after we got home.  Where's MM?  She's inside with a popsickle.  The park was enough for her.



We really took advantage of the nice weather.  My kids were asleep by 8:30.  I'm about to go myself.   Thank you God for all your blessings!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment