But He said unto me, "My grace is sufficient for you, for my power is made perfect in weakness..." 2 Corinthians 12:9a

Saturday, March 7, 2009



I strip the kids'  beds on Saturdays and at bedtime, the beds weren't ready.  I asked them if they wanted to sleep in their sleeping bags.  Of course, they wanted to.  We have been making them have "quiet time" in their beds before they go to sleep.  Nathan does a short devotion by himself, then he reads a book of his choice. He is starting to really love to read.  I usually read a Bible story to Mari Morgan, and then she usually chooses to look at one of her American Girl magazines.  Then, it's "lights out".  They are still up and down a good bit, but they're learning.


Does it look like she is sleeping?



Nathan with his book.  It is a fourth grade chapter book, and he is doing great!




Mari Morgan chose to listen to a Barbie story .

No comments:

Post a Comment