But He said unto me, "My grace is sufficient for you, for my power is made perfect in weakness..." 2 Corinthians 12:9a

Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Well, one birthday down and one to go!!  Mari Morgan just turned five.  Nathan turns 8 on Friday.  Where has the time gone?  We still do not have Nathan's gift.  He has not told us anything that he wants.  He wrote a journal entry in his second grade class.  I'm assuming that they were supposed to write 3 or 4 wishes.  Nathan's first wish was for a lizard.  His second wish was to have a twin brother.  His third wish was that the world would be a better place.  His fourth wish confused me a little.  He wished for a better life.  It bothered me at first, but then I thought about how clueless Nathan is sometimes.  Then I thought, what is life to our kids?  What is life to me?  Am I showing them the "abundant life" that only God can give?  Anyway.........

Brian and I are contemplating on surprising him with a lizard on his b-day.  This is the same kid that asked for an oscillating fan for Christmas when he was 3.  Weird, but boy do I love him!!!   His party is set for Friday.  Party pics will come soon.  As for now, we discuss pros and cons to having ANOTHER pet lizard.  All cons in my book, but Nathan loves them!!!  Will he get a lizard?  Only time or maybe Petco will tell.

No comments:

Post a Comment