But He said unto me, "My grace is sufficient for you, for my power is made perfect in weakness..." 2 Corinthians 12:9a

Saturday, March 7, 2009

This was the first Saturday in a long time that we just stayed home and had nothing going on.  The kids enjoyed a LAZY day at home, especially Nathan.  He is a BIG "home body".


Brian is eating lunch and resting.  He led the project of cleaning out our garage.



Nathan is, can you believe it, playing his DS.



Mari Morgan stole one of Grandma's homemade pickles off of my lunch plate.  She LOVES them!



Her favorite seat-Daddy's recliner






The kids now have a new playroom that I finished up in our extra room.  They are very excited.  Not too creative- just toys all the way around the wall with a place in the middle to play.









We cleaned out the garage.  It looks much better.  I found some things I forgot we had.  Still more to be done , but it feels better to get it somewhat presentable.


No comments:

Post a Comment