But He said unto me, "My grace is sufficient for you, for my power is made perfect in weakness..." 2 Corinthians 12:9a

Sunday, May 29, 2011

School's Out!!

This was our first year for all of us to be in Hernando schools. We had an awesome year! Nathan and Mari Morgan missed Desoto Central, but seemed to make the adjustment well. Nathan complained the least, and Mari Morgan's biggest complaint was waking up an hour earlier. I must admit, we had a hard time waking her and getting her going...but, we did it! She was cranky for about 30-45 minutes, and then she was fine. It was great timing. Fourth grade was not so much of a challenge for Nathan, and I was able to be there for MM more her Kindergarten year. First grade taught her a lesson about play and work, and she was aware that mom couldn't come to her rescue when things got too hard. She grew a lot this year. I am proud of her for that. She was a trooper!! Here are a few end of the year memories.



My classroom all packed up! :(








MM's certificate for all A's




















Nathan's awards














Looking forward to a fun summer!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment