But He said unto me, "My grace is sufficient for you, for my power is made perfect in weakness..." 2 Corinthians 12:9a

Sunday, May 8, 2011

Mother's Day and a miserable hubby

Brian has been in India for two weeks, and finally came home Friday night. We missed him so much, and are so glad he is back home safe and sound. He has been down in his back, so the kids and I got out a little bit to allow him to rest. The kids took me on a hike. Sorry, forgot my camera. We then came inside, and MM wanted to make cookies for me for Mother's Day. Brian brought me many things from India for Mother's Day. He is so thoughtful, and I love being his wife. I am so thankful for God's blessings today. I pray that he will continue to guide me to be the best "mom" I can be, prayerfully remembering that they are really His!

She sliced them all by herself.


I was monitoring closely!



Picture frame from India



My beautiful rug!



Cute coffee mugs



Our sweet blessings






No comments:

Post a Comment