But He said unto me, "My grace is sufficient for you, for my power is made perfect in weakness..." 2 Corinthians 12:9a

Sunday, May 8, 2011

MM finally loses a tooth!

Mari Morgan is now a 2nd semester first grader, and has finally lost her first tooth. She was so sad that all of her friends had already lost one, some even two or three. We went to the dentist the other day and he told her that one looked like it was about to fall out. She twisted and turned it until it was just hanging. I tried to pull it for her, but she wouldn't have it. She is a very independant little girl. I was putting away laundry upstairs, and I heard---"Mom. I did it!" She was so excited! There will soon be a second, because the one right next to it is lose also. :)



Before...sorry, you can't even tell! She would not let me take a before shot!



After- she did not like the bleeding!






It's gone :) Yay, MM!

No comments:

Post a Comment