But He said unto me, "My grace is sufficient for you, for my power is made perfect in weakness..." 2 Corinthians 12:9a

Saturday, January 29, 2011

MM is finally Star Student!

Mari Morgan has been waiting all year for her turn as Star Student. This past week was her turn. We decorated her poster on Monday night. On Friday, JoJo(Brian's mom) came and read to the class. She also brought cupcakes and Airheads for the class(Mari Morgan's request). She was very excited. I am so glad that she is doing so well, and that she enjoys learning!



Poster read: Favorite Color:lime green; What I like to do: draw; What I do well: dance; My favorite book: the Bible; A person I admire: God; My favorite food: mac and cheese; Where would I want to go: over the rainbow
Pictures she wanted to include: her family, Edie, her first cousin, her brother, Karis, her painting, she and little Mermaid from Disney, and a horse, her favorite animal.


She and her just like you doll dressed alike on Friday.





Taking control of the poster, ha!





She was so proud of it!

1 comment:

  1. Aw yah for Mari-Morgan! And how sweet that she included Karis! :)

    ReplyDelete