But He said unto me, "My grace is sufficient for you, for my power is made perfect in weakness..." 2 Corinthians 12:9a

Thursday, January 20, 2011

EEG- the first test!

Well, I survived staying up all night. I played on FB a lot, read Hebrews, watched t.v., and dozed a tad. This morning I was ok, but it hit me while I was lying down during the test. I ended up falling asleep for part of the test, which he said was what I needed to do anyway. I was glad to hear that! I slept from 2:00- 4:00 this afternoon, and am about to go to bed in a little bit. Next Thursday, I will have an MRI done, and my doctor will discuss both this test and my EEG results on that day. Praying I will get some answers and that treatment will be minimal. I have wonderful friends and family who have been praying for me. And of course, my mom, who never fails to come when I need her most. She stayed up with me some last night. Thanks, Mom. I love you! We just learned that we will not have school tomorrow, because of the snow. Just maybe God knew I needed another day of rest! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment