But He said unto me, "My grace is sufficient for you, for my power is made perfect in weakness..." 2 Corinthians 12:9a

Saturday, January 8, 2011

Health Report

I went to the neurologist about my "going out" spells. They are going to run several different tests over the next couple of weeks. The neurologist seems to think I am having some kind of seizure when this takes place. January 19th I will have to stay awake all night, then go to his office and they will do an EEG to check for seizures. In order for these tests to be the most accurate, you have to be sleep deprived. Then, I have to make a visit to the sleep doctor, to see how my brain is functioning while I sleep. Dr. Condon says that sleep and seizures go hand in hand. Also, they will do an MRI to see if anything has changed since my last scan. This is quite a bit of testing, but I am so glad that I might be getting an answer to some of my health issues. I think the hardest thing right now is the waiting, and the fact that I cannot drive until all is clear. I am praying that God will keep me from having this happen while I am teaching. We are trusting God to lead the doctors to the right diagnosis. We covet your prayers during this time.

Hanging in there.....

No comments:

Post a Comment