But He said unto me, "My grace is sufficient for you, for my power is made perfect in weakness..." 2 Corinthians 12:9a

Tuesday, June 29, 2010

Dinner Guests

We were very excited to have the Ross family over for dinner. Brian and George just got back from being in Israel together, so they had lots of stories. My kids enjoyed playing with Hannah Ruth, Abigail, Issac, and baby Jeremiah. I loved being able to visit with Joy. We don't get to see each other very often and it was great getting to visit with her. Nathan and Issac stayed upstairs most of the time. Didn't get a pic of them. We had a great time. Hope to do it again soon!

George and Hannah Ruth



Mari Morgan, Hannah Ruth, and Jeremiah



George and Brian talking (notice the beautiful walls)



Joy feeding Jeremiah



Mari Morgan and Abigail



Joy and I



MM loved Jeremiah. She played with him almost the whole time.

1 comment: