But He said unto me, "My grace is sufficient for you, for my power is made perfect in weakness..." 2 Corinthians 12:9a

Wednesday, June 16, 2010

Busy, busy, busy!!

Hello!! Brian has been in Israel since last Thursday, and I am missing him terribly. So ready for him to come home. Nathan and Mari Morgan ask every day if he is coming home tomorrow. Tonight I got to say," yes he is!! " Last week we spent the whole week with my mom and dad and the kids went to their church VBS. I helped Mom in the kitchen. It was great to see some old friends and spend that time with my family. The kids really enjoyed Bible School and made many new friends. This week, I am taking a CEU course on technology in the classroom. Wow, do I need it!! I have been LOST most of the time. Ha!! After class, the kids and I ate lunch and we went to register them for Hernando schools. I didn't quite have all I needed, so I will be getting all of that together this week. We'll try again Friday. It felt really strange registering them in Hernando, but at the same time, it felt so right. God is so good!! Tonight, we curled up on the couch and watched a movie together for the first time in a while. It was so nice. I really should make more time for that. Until tomorrow..........

No comments:

Post a Comment