But He said unto me, "My grace is sufficient for you, for my power is made perfect in weakness..." 2 Corinthians 12:9a

Saturday, December 12, 2009

Time with Family

We went South to spend some time withy family this weekend. My moms side of the family, the Hendersons, have a joint Thanksgiving/Christmas get together the 2nd Saturday in December every year. It is so much fun, and this is he only time we get to see some of our family members all year. My mom has 3 sisters and two brothers. All of them have children and grandchildren, so you can imagine the crowd. Before we went to the Henderson function, my kids helped Brian's parents decorate their tree. We had a great time. It was great to see all of you!


Mari Morgan loves her elf!








Nathan helping decorate top of tree.




She loved climbing the ladder




Jaime(one of my favorite cousins) and me




Nathan got his very first gun ever(cap gun). He loves it! Hogan is giving him some pointers.












Edie- love her new hair cut!




My 98 year old grandmother, Gommie, and some of her great grandkids

No comments:

Post a Comment