But He said unto me, "My grace is sufficient for you, for my power is made perfect in weakness..." 2 Corinthians 12:9a

Sunday, December 27, 2009

Christmas at the Harringtons

On the Saturday after Christmas we celebrated with my family. It was great to see my brothers and their families since we don't get to see each other very often due to distance. Nathan got to play with Hogan and Banks, and of course Mari Morgan was attached to Edie. We had a wonderful time and my mom made us feel so special with every table decorated and using her nice Christmas dishes. Thank you, Mom. You are the best!! It's always so good to be at home, especially at Christmas.




Nathan got a picture of Tim Tebow, his favorite player



My niece Holly and me



My brother, Todd



Mari Morgan and Edie playing with the Barbie house



My brothers, Shane and Todd



Banks opened an envelope and said, "Look Dad, it's a dollar!" It was in fact $100. Funny!



Grandma gave both Edie and MM Madame Alexander dolls.



Mari Morgan and Gracie





My daddy and me



Banks

No comments:

Post a Comment