But He said unto me, "My grace is sufficient for you, for my power is made perfect in weakness..." 2 Corinthians 12:9a

Friday, October 16, 2009

My AVON business

I first started praying about doing AVON  5 weeks ago.  As I prayed and asked God to show me if this was right for me,  I felt a peace.   But more than anything, these verses continued to come up in my time with Him.  Colossians 3:23-24 says, "Whatever you do, work heartily,as for the Lord and not for men, knowing that from the Lord you will receive the inheritance as your reward.  You are serving the Lord Christ."  I then continued to feel a peace about it, so I signed up to do it.  After all, I do love make-up, and smell goods, and jewelry, and girly stuff.  Well, I have to write about my morning, THIS morning!!  I am trying to complete a Bible Study called, Lord, Teach me to Pray, by Kay Arthur.  It is a six week study that I have been doing for going on 2 months now.  I take my time.  On mornings that I don't work, I spend about 45 minutes in this study.  This morning I am not working, so I had planned to sit down and start on week 6.  But, I know now, that God wanted me to get my computer and look at the Daily Light scripture for the day.  Guess what it included..... Colossians 3:23-24.  God said Paige, use AVON for me.  I am about to make my labels for my brochures and fliers.  I am seeking His face about what to put on these materials.  How exciting!  When he tells me, I will post!  Glory to God!!

No comments:

Post a Comment