But He said unto me, "My grace is sufficient for you, for my power is made perfect in weakness..." 2 Corinthians 12:9a

Friday, October 9, 2009

Mari Morgan's Farm Breakfast at School

If you have not read the post below this one, stop right now and read it first.  This is the best I could do to her on looking like a farmer.  It was a fun time.  We served all 24 of the kids for the breakfast.  Needless to say, they kept us busy!!  I want more juice, more bacon, more sausage, more muffins, well, you get the idea!!  They have been talking about the farm for the past 2 weeks, so they had a "farm breakfast" on Friday.   The kids were so well behaved and looked so cute in their farmer outfits, well except one.  I'll let you pick which one you think it is.  Mari Morgan, I love you so much, but sometimes you are way too stubborn and way too independent.  I bought you the cutest pink plaid shirt to wear with your jeans.  I wanted you to wear a pink bandanna in your hair.  You would not wear any of it!! Instead, you insisted on this "cat shirt" with painted overall straps on it.  Then, you wanted your hair braided.  I cannot braid, so Daddy was left with the job.  He did his best, but I must say, you were a pretty homely farmer.  Oh well, you had fun,  and I guess that is what matters.  Maybe next time we'll do better.   


Mari Morgan and Hannah



Maddy and Maddy



Mari Morgan at her table (gotta love the shirt).







Danica- Love the pink hat!






Maddy and MM with the cow- I mean what about her outfit says farmer????? She even has on flip-flops! Ha!



All the little farmers






Mrs. Lori and MM and Maddy
YEE-HAW!!

No comments:

Post a Comment