But He said unto me, "My grace is sufficient for you, for my power is made perfect in weakness..." 2 Corinthians 12:9a

Wednesday, October 28, 2009

Coupon craziness

The past 2 weeks have been crazy!!  I wanted to update on my couponing that I started doing a little while ago.  Last night I spent over an hour clipping and organizing my coupons.  I went to Wal-Mart today to buy half of my list.  I went through the store in a huge hurry because I had to be back at the school to pick up the kids by 2:45.  I walked in the store at 2:05.  I frantically gathered all the things(those that I could find).  I'm not very acquainted with Southaven Wal-Mart.  When I got to the check out, I quickly placed all my things on the belt and swiped my card.  While I was sacking up the leftover things into the buggy, the lady handed me my receipt and said "have a good day".  I had laid all my coupons on the counter without telling her about them.  She said it was too late!!  I was SO mad at myself!!!  How dumb is that?????  I plan to go to 3 other stores tomorrow.  I sure hope I am more responsible with my coupons, and my wallet certainly hopes so.  

1 comment:

  1. I'm proud of you for the effort. I need to discipline myself to do it.

    ReplyDelete