My room is finally ready! Here's a look at some of the final touches that had to be made. It has been a long process.
For those who know me well, you know I struggle with writing. It took me 45 minutes, but I wrote these rules by myself. I was determined to do it! It doesn't look too bad.
I moved the anchor and rings above the board.
Now, I just need to put all the boxes away I'll be ready for orientation.
Center station--need to move the black thing.:)
Need to find something for the right side of the board.
Monday morning we all had desks in the rotunda for our first meeting.
Mrs. Gilder setting up.
Mrs. Phillips and me
Mrs. Pounders and me
Mrs. New and me. This is her first year also.
So excited to teach again!