But He said unto me, "My grace is sufficient for you, for my power is made perfect in weakness..." 2 Corinthians 12:9a

Thursday, April 15, 2010

Yep! It happened!






Nathan is now 9 years old, and now has his first broken bone. He was riding his scooter down a hill, going very fast might I add. He went to stop himself and crashed onto the pavement. He was at his Pop and Jo Jo's and they took him to the emergency room. They said all of Chickasaw County could hear him. JoJo said that he was very brave. We are very fortunate that it was just a broken wrist and a few scrapes on his shoulder and knees. We go back to the doctor on Tuesday to see how it is healing and how long he will have to keep it on. I have a feeling that this may not be the last broken bone, especially since he LOVES sports. We love you, Nate, and hope it heals really soon!!

1 comment: