But He said unto me, "My grace is sufficient for you, for my power is made perfect in weakness..." 2 Corinthians 12:9a

Saturday, December 8, 2012

Thanksgiving with Family

We always have a busy December. We travel to our parents' houses 4 weekends straight for family get togethers.  While a little exhausting, we always enjoy the time we have with them......

especially when we have this to cuddle on: Our cousin, Carley just had a boy name Will Harper.  Mari Morgan and I were in heaven! :) We fight over the babies!











This is Will Harper's sister, Winters.  MM enjoys babysitting her too.



Cousin Rob



Beautiful mom, Carley




Nathan asked for a 4-wheeler, and guess what?  He got it!  They are so spoiled!!!













Our new little niece, Semmes 




and big sister, Jennings
























Beautiful mom, Catherine








But these are the most precious to me!!!!!! :)


No comments:

Post a Comment