But He said unto me, "My grace is sufficient for you, for my power is made perfect in weakness..." 2 Corinthians 12:9a

Saturday, September 15, 2012

Go Dawgs!!

Mari Morgan experienced her first MSU football game last weekend.  My brother and his kids, Banks and Edie,  also went.  We rode the shuttle bus from downtown Starkville to the stadium,  hung out at my family's tent,  and then headed up to our seat----which was on the very last row at the tip top of the stadium.  We had a great time, and I enjoyed spending time with my brother.  Mari Morgan LOVED it!  She's my little Bulldog!  



MM and Edie on the shuttle bus




Tailgating



Edie, MM, my Aunt Jane and her first grandbaby, Winters











The little baby sitter







MM and Riley Beth











Sweet Banks



















MM made this sign for the game!



Beautiful sunset over Davis Wade stadium



The flag in the middle of the drill field where I walked many a step



What can I say???



The famous maroon band



Fun times!!! :)

1 comment: