But He said unto me, "My grace is sufficient for you, for my power is made perfect in weakness..." 2 Corinthians 12:9a

Friday, August 17, 2012

Our firsts....

This week has been very exciting for us all.   We all started a new adventure.  Nathan started at Snowden, and Mari Morgan came to my cottage school. This has all taken a lot of getting used to.  I will be teaching Nate and MM at home on Mondays and Fridays. On Tuesday, Wednesday, and Thursday, I will teach 6 students, along with MM, and Nathan goes to Snowden.   Today, was the first time for me to teach them at home.  I must admit, it felt really weird, but I loved being able to work with them. They were very good students.  Surprisingly, Nathan was very self-motivated, and Mari Morgan cooperated very well too.  We will see how Monday goes.  I added some pictures below of other action in our week.   

First day of school, taken in our annual spot!
Mari Morgan, 3rd grade and Nathan, 6th grade



Brian's Birthday was Thursday.  He was very down in his back, but we still managed to eat some cake. :)



Mari Morgan conquering the balance beam!











My cutie pie--lovin' gymnastics!



Her big girl layered haircut...sniff, sniff



 Nate working hard this morning





No comments:

Post a Comment