But He said unto me, "My grace is sufficient for you, for my power is made perfect in weakness..." 2 Corinthians 12:9a

Friday, October 28, 2011

Where Did October Go?

This month has gone by so fast!! It feels like we just started school, and now it is about to be the Holiday season! My update on me running couch to 5k is no more. Yes, I gave up..I stopped. I continued exercising some, then gradually fell off that boat. I am just not motivated. I hope to start back soon. School is going okay. I still enjoy teaching, but everything else that goes along with it steals the joy. My class has really improved in their behavior, which is a big plus. I have had to move desks around at least 2 times a week since we have been in school to get them where I want them behaviorally. It's working! You do what you have to do. Also, I have become a drill Sargent, which is so not my nature. We will survive! Thankful for what this group is teaching me.

My time with the Lord these past couple of weeks has been great!! God has really been showing me in His Word ways to be His hands and feet in my home and in the world. Satan is the father of lies. Satan has really been after my family . He seeks to corrupt families, churches, creativity, joy,--all goodness and truth. Anything God says is good, the enemy goes after. This verse has really stuck with me, ...Whenever he speaks a lie, he speaks from his own nature;for he is the father of lies." John 8:44b

I love my time in the morning before everyone gets going. Just me,my cup of cofee, my Bible, and Jesus!! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment