But He said unto me, "My grace is sufficient for you, for my power is made perfect in weakness..." 2 Corinthians 12:9a

Friday, October 28, 2011

God's Beautiful World


Over Fall Break, the kids went back to North Carolina with Brian's parents. So, we decided to take a trip of our own. It was soooooooo relaxing-- 2 whole days with no schedules,no phone calls, no kids...Yes, it's true...We all need a break!! We went to Mountain View, Arkansas. Neither of us had ever been there before, we just wanted to see the mountains with all of the leaves changing. We were in awe of God's beauty! Thank you, Brian for this much needed trip....it was a pleasure to enjoy it with the love of my life!!

This dam was huge!





Loved this little country store--we even got some Christmas presents.


Loved this flower


Very yummy burger joint!





The natural spings....gorgeous...the guy too, LOL


I promised Nathan I would hike...you decide if you think this was truly a hike! :)










No comments:

Post a Comment