But He said unto me, "My grace is sufficient for you, for my power is made perfect in weakness..." 2 Corinthians 12:9a

Saturday, December 18, 2010

I hate doing it this way!!

I title this post "I hate Doing it This way", because I do not like posting this way!! This is a quick look at our life over the past few weeks! I just cannot find time to post on a regular basis. Maybe I will do better next year! :)



My dad's side of the family had their family Thanksgiving/Christmas get together on December 4th. I did not take any pictures, but Mom took these pics below. My aunt just recently redecorated her kitchen. She has had the same pictures up over her table since I was in Elementary school. I rejoiced when I saw they were no longer there. After we finished dinner, she brought this big wrapped box to me for Christmas. I opened it to find this... ha! Good one, Aunt Jane! These will take a trip to Goodwill!

Here are the infamous "duck" pics
And yes, that is Ty Brown beside me!! :)






Mari Morgan had her school Christmas program on December 10. I took off from work to attend, and was so glad I did. It was super cute!


Mari Morgan was the greeter at the door when you came into the cafeteria.



Brian, Me, and MM, the cutest greeter I've ever seen.:)



Daddy and his cowgirl











Mrs. Lofton's class




Brian ran in the LeBonheur half marathon on December 4th. He finished in 2 hours and 34 minutes. He did awesome! We did not make it to see him cross the finish line, because he finished a lot faster than even he expected. We went to Auto Zone park, which is where he finished and and gave him a huge hug. The kids were so excited! Way to go sweetheart! Nathan and I have decided we are going to try to run the 5K next year. We are so
proud of you, Brian!















I am going to try to do better with my posting!! Until next time..... :)

No comments:

Post a Comment