But He said unto me, "My grace is sufficient for you, for my power is made perfect in weakness..." 2 Corinthians 12:9a

Friday, October 15, 2010

Where did the 9 weeks go?

Well, the first 9 weeks are over at school. What have I learned? Alot!! I know that I have put this job before just about everything in my life. The question I ask myself is... What have I done this past nine weeks that has any eternal significance? The answer is not much! I hope my students have seen Christ in me as well as my co-workers, but I don't believe I have been everything He wants me to be at my school. I know that I have not been what He wants me to be for my family. I have confessed this, and know that He is faithful and just to forgive and help me. I am so thankful for a Heavenly Father like that! Thank you, Jesus!

No comments:

Post a Comment