But He said unto me, "My grace is sufficient for you, for my power is made perfect in weakness..." 2 Corinthians 12:9a

Sunday, May 9, 2010

Mother's Day Zoo Trip


What a great Mother's Day! I woke up to sweet hugs and kisses from my kiddos, plus sweet cards, and even home made perfume. They made it at church, in case you were wondering if Brian helped them make it. So sweet. They were so excited to give it to me. Brian got me some clothes and a floor steamer. I can't wait to use it. Since it was such a gorgeous day, we decided to go to the zoo. We have not been in a few years. It was great to be outside and have a change of scenery. Overall, it was a great day. Thanks to my sweet family for loving me. I love being your wife and mom. :)






































No comments:

Post a Comment