But He said unto me, "My grace is sufficient for you, for my power is made perfect in weakness..." 2 Corinthians 12:9a

Friday, May 14, 2010

Mari Morgan's Show Nght

Conxion Gym in Hernando was the place to be Friday night. Mari Morgan's class got to show parents and grandparents what they have learned this year. The place was absolutely packed, so much that I promise you could not move. She did really well. I don't have many pictures. Most of them turned out very blurry. We have enjoyed seeing her improve. She has now been moved up to Hot Shots, which is 2 levels from a competitive team. Go MM!!! :)


Mari Morgan and her pop



She loved showing off



Bars is probably her best event



Her buddies that take with her; Hannah and Karis



Proud Daddy


Excited about your move to Hot Shots! We know you'll do great!!

1 comment:

  1. such a cute little girl lucky pop getting to touch her up when shes on his lap

    ReplyDelete