But He said unto me, "My grace is sufficient for you, for my power is made perfect in weakness..." 2 Corinthians 12:9a

Friday, February 1, 2013

10 Gloomy Days

Both Nathan and MM had flu and strep for 10 days during late January/early February.  That is the sickest I have ever seen my kids. It was hard to be stuck inside all that time.  We weren't able to have school very much either.  We missed lots of gymnastics and basketball practices.  As MM started feeling better, we found a mini cupcake maker that she received for a Christmas present. We decided we would try it out.  We made the coolest little cupcakes.  Mari Morgan showed off her skills putting on the icing.  She made them look like a bakery cupcake.  She is my little Martha Stewart. :)   




This one was her favorite.











Aren't they cute???

No comments:

Post a Comment